My goal here for my list of best Tony Robbins books is to provide you a quick summary of what books of Tony’s are the best and why they are the best.
A little bit about Tony Robbins: He has helped more than 50 million people from countries all over the world to transform their lives and businesses into something better and more meaningful. Using new psychological breakthroughs such as Neuro linguistic Programming (NLP), his techniques and methods dive deep to the core of your problems and it doesn’t treat the problem superficially – one of the awesome things I love about Tony Robbins work. You’re always asking why and forced to look at things in a different light. The people he has helped includes a plethora of CEO’s from Fortune 500 companies, professional athletes and US Presidents. He is the personal development guru and Professional development master.
Visit my article if you’re looking for the best Tony Robbins Courses & Programs. Also, make sure you visit the official Tony Robbin store to check out all the other amazing programs and seminars he has developed and scheduled!
I’ve made a list of some of the best Tony Robbins books.
- Tony’s first flagship book that catapulted him into the national spotlight and New York Best Seller.
- Divided in 3 Sections: the Modeling of Human Excellence, The Ultimate Success Formula, and Leadership: The Challenge of Excellence.
- The book provides the clearest and most inspiring ideas, different ways of looking at things, and techniques to help motivate you and point anyone down the right path to success.
- Chalked full of exercises. If you’re the type that reads for knowledge but has trouble applying it – Tony does an incredible job at getting you to take massive action.
- It’s definitely a book that transforms your thinking and beliefs about your thinking so that it has a long lasting effect.
- This is a solid choice for your first or last personal development book.
Notes From a Friend
- This is a quick and simple guide of 112 pages to help you become a better person.
- Excellent for people who don’t like to read BIG books but still want detailed information. Since it’s straight to the point, you won’t get bored with it and it’s a nice companion to reference to and reread.
- Step by Step guide that contains ways to tap inside your mind to change anything in your life, helpful reminder statements when you’re feeling down, the importance of our small decisions, how to keep focused, how to ask the right questions, Setting effective goals, empowering words, how to view failure, and many more.
- He backs teachings up with real life examples and anecdotes so that it’s easy to understand. Tony has a gift of explaining things extremely well.
- Awesome book packed with a lot of information but it isn’t intimidating to read. One of my personal favorites from my list of best Tony Robbins books.
Awaken the Giant Within
- This is somewhat of a condensed version of Tony’s popular Personal Power II program (which I wholeheartedly love and recommend to anyone) with transcripts from PowerTalk!
- A BIG READ with over 500 pages of condensed detailed information, examples and exercises.
- There might be a little more fluff than his other books, however it’s supporting fluff.
- If you can’t shell out the money for Personal Power II, then this is the book to get. If big books don’t intimidate you then this book or Unlimited Power is a must to get from my list of best Tony Robbins books. I would pick either one of the other.
Giant Steps: Small Changes to Make a Big Difference
- This is a 365 day course that you read a roughly page/ lesson each day and perform the action on it.
- Practice a new idea everyday
- I love this concept! Because it breaks down important concepts into super easy, swallowable chunks. You just can’t read a book overnight and expect to be changed forever. This book spaces it out to roughly a page a day, so it’s not intimidating, you learn something every day, and you consistently hone in on your improving yourself as a person.
- It’s Conveniently Organized and well executed
- The only downside is that you can’t learn all the lessons from this book with in a short time, you have to wait until the next lesson.
- This can be read alone, however, it’s best when supplemented with Awaken the Giant within.
- Awesome helpful quotes from Tony and others to get you motivated.
MONEY Master the Game
- There is a lot of great information packed in this book. It discusses how the rich use money to make more money and the pitfalls to look out for.
- It helps you understand the power of compounding interest and his rule of saving/investing (20% of your income), the pitfalls of mutual fund accounts, small differences in percentages of fees kill your returns, use a Roth IRA or Roth 401(k) and pay taxes now on that money because it’s likely to rise in the future. Also he taps into using index funds instead of Mutual funds, map out how much you need in order to retire (there is a free app), invest in solid assets.
- There have been some concerns with his promotion of a certain company in his book (Stronghold Financial) because his son worked for the company and Tony has a disclaimer in the book that he has joint ventures with some other enterprises. It may be a conflict of interest but at the same time I believe that Tony believes in what he preaches and wants to offer value to people and win-win scenarios.
- 688 pages – There is a little bit more filler which was a result of combining Tony’s motivational speech and his financial advice.
That concludes this post on the best Tony Robbins Books & Reviews
I hope you have found this list of best Tony Robbins books helpful. If you have any suggestions or if I’m missing a book, let us know!